District II Jamborees
What is a Jamboree
A jamboree is a competition which involves more than two teams (but no more than three groupings of up to 8 teams each) playing multiple games against one another. At a jamboree, no standings are kept and no entry fees may be charged (although participants may be asked to contribute to help defray field and referee costs). There are no awards based on order of finish. When applying to host a jamboree, you need the approval of your League President and the District II Commissioner or Tournament Director. For jamboree play, you need the approval of the District II Tournament Director. Please use the appropriate form below, and follow the instructions to host or register your team to play.
Hosting a Jamboree
- Complete the “Application to Host a Jamboree” form.
- Submit this form along with your jamboree rules, which are found in the above “Application to Host” form.
- Make sure that all required signatures have been obtained prior to submission of your application.
- Follow the other rules as required in the instructions for this form or other CYSA documentation.
- Submit the packet to the District II tournament director for approval.
Permission to Play in a Jamboree
- Complete the CYSA District II Jamboree Application form. District II teams are limited to no more than FOUR jamborees per seasonal year (August through July).
- At least three weeks prior to the event, forward two signed copies of the application, a check for the jamboree fee, and an envelope addressed to the jamboree with sufficient postage to the District II tournament director:
7234 Via Bella
San Jose, CA 95139
- Approved applications will be forwarded to the Jamboree by the District II Tournament Director.
- Any questions — please e-mail the District II Tournament Director. Always include your team name, age group, gender, and division in all inquiries. Thanks!!